Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Honey Mustard Garlic Dressing


Today I hosted Lunch Bunch at our home. I had a "Pizza Bar" where everyone made their own mini pizza. It was a big hit, so much fun, and EASY.
BUT my most favorite part was my friend's homemade Honey Mustard Garlic Dressing. She was so sweet to bring it and I almost drank the dressing it was that good. Here is her recipe!!!


Honey Mustard Garlic Dressing

-1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
-1 tbs honey
-1 tbs Dijon mustard (I used spicy brown today)
-2 tbs lemon juice
-5 tbs olive oil

Mix all ingredients. Good for one week in fridge. If the dressing has too much of a vinegary taste, add a little more oil.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cute idea! I just saw something like this in Southern Living for a wedding shower (it also included beer punch, which looked yummy!).