Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quesadilla Casserole


(picture from the McCormick Website)
Last night I made the Quesadilla Casserole from McCormick's: Recipe Inspirations and it was SO YUMMY! The packs are about $1.50, that includes the pre-measured spices and the recipe. This was SO fun, well I thought so. So go to your local grocery store and stock up. I think these would be the BEST to make and take to a friend who is needing a yummy meal!
I would change the name to Enchilada Casserole....it does NOT remind me of a quesadilla BUT STILL so GOOD!
*Here is what I did different from the recipe:
-Added salt and pepper when browning the meat
-I did NOT add green chiles
-I DID drain the corn and used a 15oz can not the smaller one
-I added MORE salt and pepper to the beef mixture
-I used CORN tortillas
-I did NOT use the crushed red peppers

No comments: