Friday, January 28, 2011

A Bakers Dozen


Well, I have to admit I was THRILLED to find out that a Bakers Dozen is 13! Yes, THANK you McDonald's for teaching me something new!!! On my cheat day, we went to get a burger and when I was ordering I saw their new promotion for their fresh baked cookies! I thought I would get a couple. When I was ordering I discovered I could get a Bakers Dozen (13) for $3.99. UMMMM $3.99 YES PLEASE. Ok these are awesome. The Hubs is NOT a big McD's fan but he had to admit (4 cookies later) that the cookies were a-ma-zing! Tiny has had his hand in the cookie box 1 to many times, they are ALL gone!!! I hear I need to try their oatmeal. I will keep yall posted. Alright, head to McDonald's Drive Thru and get yourself a cute box of their yummy chocolate chip cookies!!! Y-U-M!

No comments: