Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How to Spruce Up....

The Grocery Store Flowers!
My sweet friend was put on bed rest and I wanted to take her flowers BUT it was Sunday and there were NO Flower Shops open on Sunday so off to my favorite store Wally-Mart. But there was NO way I was taking them to her in the clear plastic wrap. So this is what I did and this is what you will need!

-1 Dozen Roses ($10.00)
-2 Paper Towels
-Tape
-Tissue Paper
-Cute Wrapping Paper
-Tulle
ALL THESE WERE FOUND IN MY WRAPPING CLOSET SO THEY WERE FREE!
1. Arrange the flowers the way you like them and wrap the ends with your paper towels.

2. Wrap them with tissue and close with tape.

3. Wrap the wrapping paper lower then the tissue. Leave the bottom free.
Back
4. Add your tulle in a cute bow.

There you have some pretty flowers! I also gave her a book I had read and tied a cute tulle bow around it!


No comments: