Saturday, October 10, 2009

It is in the Paper Details

For J's 1st birthday I just HAD to do it perfect, even down to the "paper" details. I found Ciao Bambino through Etsy.com. She was so nice, helpful, and paid attention to what I wanted. She made us the cupcake toppers, cake toppers, and the party favor tags. I think they turned out so cute. So if you want to add an extra special touch to your party check out what Ciao Bambino can do for your party! Happy Celebrating! (pictures from the Ciao Bambino Esty store)
(pictures from the Ciao Bambino Esty store)
Pictures from the PARTY!
The Party Favor Tags


The Cupcake Toppers
The Cake Toppers

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute! Those extra "tiny" details make such a difference!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I'm loving all of your fun finds!

Jeniene said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Amanda! I had so much fun working with you on James' birthday party details!!