Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yocumotion: The Store!

I have FINALLY, finally done it! With some sweet encouragement from Meg and Family! I did it and started my very OWN Etsy Store! I was going to wait until my mother-n-love taught me how to sew BUT I made this and was in shock how cute it turned out!

This is the Tutu Baby Shower Wreath

This is the basic wreath but don't you worry I have add-ons! Glitter, Rhinestones, Bows, Wooden Letter, and whatever you would like added! Yes, I know I only have one item for sale but it won't be long until there is more. SO stay tuned and let me know what I can create for you!

1 comment:

KW said...

Okay, WHENEVER we have a child - I am telling my husband, mom and/or Andrea to get you to make me one for our hospital door and then door at home! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! You are super creative!!!