Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Halloween!!!
Welcome to my decorating on a Budget!! Thanks to Walmart and Target!!
Check out all the other cute decor over at Kelly's Korner!

The Front Door says "Fall"
It can stay cute until November 30th!Welcome Mat: Target, $9.50




The Entrance Hall

Treat Bowl: Walmart, $2.50
"Beware": Walmart, $2.50
Popcorn Balls: Walmart, $3.50 for 18




The Kitchen Table

Table Cloth: Walmart, $5.00



Chandeliers: Walmart, $4.00 each
"Wicked": Walmart, $2.50


The Bar

"Halloween" and "Wicked": Walmart, $2.50 each


The Cake Stand

Ribbons: Walmart, $.97 each (I got 4)
The Front Door (On the inside)

Vinyl Wall Art: Walmart, $2.00


Grand Total
$44.38


Happy Decorating on a Budget!!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have to admit I'm not a big Walmart shopper, but they always have cute holiday decorations...your pictures prove it too! I adore your cake plate with ribbons! I just bought fall leaf plates from Walmart & put them on my china. They were only $3 each & Pottery Barn has similar ones 4 for $48...seriously!

Unknown said...

i LOVE THAT THIS was a Walmart decor post. How fab. Walmart has really been stepping up to the plate in terms of what they carry. I was impressed w/ better homes and gardens bedding and linens. Love all that you did, and I saw the wicked, glittery sayings there. Cute cake stand, what a clever idea.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Oh my goodness you did a wonderful job! I love it! I love those black chandeliers. I think I'm going to stop by Wal-Mart and try to find some. Thank you so much for showing your beautiful decor ideas with us! -April