Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Booster is Better

If I knew any better, I would have JUST bought this booster and NOT my BIG high chair! I LOVE the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster! I keep it in my car and take with us EVERY place we go. J is not one to just sit at the part or on the floor and eat, so I bring out the booster. It is wonderful for travel, the park, a play date! It washes great in the dishwasher! Oh, how I wish I saved the $99 from my high chair and only had this great easy to use and clean $20 booster!

3 comments:

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

Gage has this and we love it. I too keep it in the car and use it everywhere. I even bring it to restaurants so I don't have to use their high chairs! (germ central)

Tiffany said...

We love ours too (but it's different colors)! I love now that Reagan sits in it like a booster & we can push her up to eat at the table with us.

Lew and Hart said...

Did I not try to tell you this???