Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Open For Business!


Most of yall know from facebook that I have started to sew and craft! After much encouragement from family and friends I have set up a shop (Internet business)! We have named it "Tiny Bit More" because yall all know how everything i do i MUST add just a tiny bit more of sparkle or color! :)
I have a Sweet friend, Ako, who has offered to host a trunk show for myself and some other good friends who have started a shop as well. We will have samples for you to look at and many order forms to fill! so mark your calender for Dec. 6th from 2-5, come see our hobbies come to life!
*We will also be having another trunk show, i will keep you posted with that date!!
thank you for all your support! Much much love!

Let me Know what Tiny Bit More I can do for you! Check out our shop!


Tiny Bit More
http://www.etsy.com/shop/asyocum


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.