Friday, February 4, 2011

BreakFAST Casserole


Have i told yall lately how much I heart Facebook? It is my new WebMD and Food network, it is full of information!! My sweet Baylor friend/roomie posted a Breakfast Casserole on FB and I love me some bfast casserole. I do get frustrated because most of the recipes I have you have to make it the night before. NOT THIS ONE! YIPPPEEE! I don't function well before 10am so I am making it for lunch today! I changed a few steps and items to use what we had! Here we go!

Pern's BreakFAST Casserole Yocum Style:
1. Crescent rolls (1 tube) lay flat on bottom of square glass pan like a pie crust (Spray with non stick spray 1st)
2. Brown
-1 pound sausage
- 1/3 of the bag of frozen chopped onion
-Add Salt, Pepper, and Oh! So Garlic (more on this yumminess next week)
3. In a Large bowl mix
-2 eggs
-2 cups of thawed hash browns
-salt and pepper
-browned sausage mixture
4. Pour on top of crescent rolls in the pan
5. Top with
-6 slices of cheese

6. Top with

-Crescent Rolls (1 tube)

7. Bake at 350 till the egg isn't runny looking (30 minutes)

8. Eat and ENJOY!



Carrie's recipe she posted: Crescent rolls (4) lay flat on bottom of square glass pan like a pie crust, brown sausage with chopped onion and mix with 2 eggs and 1.5-2 cups shredded cheese. (I put hash browns in it too). Add pepper and salt however you like and pour on top of crescent rolls in the pan. Then put the remaining four rolls on top stretched out. Bake at 350 till the egg isn't runny looking (about 20-30 minutes)


This recipe is FOR SURE a keeper! It is AMAZING!!!

Let me know if you tried it!! It is a new fav! xoxo