Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Outside Fun

We had our "Midland" BFFL over today for a play date! The weather WAS amazing, nice, sunny, and 70 for ummmm 30min, THEN the cold front blew in!!! We have had cabin fever so I thought WE NEEDED on outdoor play date. Tiny has been begging for C to come over to paint since CHRISTMAS DAY. Today WAS the date for out paint and sidewalk chalk play date!!!
I WAS going to bake some brownies for us BUT with Tiny Bit More I did not have time so I PRE made some fun ice cream with chocolate and sprinkles!!! The boys and moms LOVED it the mom's cup was such a tease...just ONE scoop!!!!

Here are pictures of my EASY, use what you have, outdoor play date!!!
The Snack: I made this before the play date and just froze them!
YUM Sprinkles

Plastic Wrap them and stick them in the freezer until you need them

The drink and Mom table the play date went past 5pm :)



The Set Up: I just brought the toys outside (I did NOT buy anything, used what we had)


Painting


We had a BLAST outside UNTIL the cold front blew in. SO we moved inside to the train table!!


No comments: