Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Tools to Be....


The BEST Mom I can be!


{Picture via Barns and Noble}
*This devotion book is quick and to the point that hits home, to the heart 99.9% of the time. AND you can even buy the App!

{Picture via William Sonoma}

**I use her EVERY morning and night! I MUST have my KCup as I feed the children. I love to have my hot tea before bed and Tiny LOVES him some Jamesie Coffee when it is cold out!!

My Favorite Coffee:

-Caramel Vanilla Cream

My Favorite Tea:

-Sleepy Time Tea

-Mandarin Orange Spice

Jamesie Coffee Recipe:

-Sippy Cup

-2 Ice Cubes

-1/2 Cup of Milk

-Hot Coco


{picture via William Sonoma}


***I use my Slow Cooker 2 or 3 nights a week and it brings much joy to my home. Easy to use, clean, and always makes the house smell YUMMY

What is n the cooker as I type this????

Pulled Pork Recipe:

-2 pound pork tenderloin pre marinaded

-BBQ sauce

-Spaghetti Sauce

-Frozen chopped onion

-Minced garlic

-Old Bay

-Salt and Pepper

-Dash of Tabasco
Pull the pork and make sandwiches!


No comments: